Northern delivers Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions, designed and developed with the latest open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager who will complement our passion for advertising, technology and performance-based results.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our team!
The Marketing Manager is focused on managing Northern’s B2B marketing initiatives in order to build awareness for the Northern brand and create demand for the full range of agency services. Working under the VP Marketing and collaborating closely with the sales and marketing teams, the incumbent is one who is able to translate strategic direction into cohesive marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. The incumbent should have a strong understanding of demand generating marketing tactics such as content, advertising and email, and experience managing brand communications within the tech or B2B space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with multiple departments such as design, content, email, advertising, and development in order to successfully execute marketing initiatives on behalf of the Northern brand
- Meet regularly with VP Marketing to strategize and plan the on-going marketing calendar
- Write and/or edit content across multiple channels such as website landing pages, blog articles, advertisements, email marketing, and press releases
- Plan and manage the monthly expense and budget of campaigns
- Plan and develop performance tracking initiatives across a variety of analytical and reporting tools
- Plan, coordinate, and execute a variety of events such as webinars, workshops, and speaker panels
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure marketing activities are supporting funnel development and lead nurturing
- Communicate with external partners to coordinate joint content and co-marketing initiatives
- Ensure all marketing and sales materials adhere to brand image and voice standards
Knowledge, Education, & Experience Required
- 5+ years of Marketing & Communications experience
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications, or a similar field
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills for B2B and enterprise audiences
- Creative and resourceful problem solving skills
- Knowledge of various marketing platforms for analytics, advertising, email marketing, and CRM
- Highly creative with an eye for design aesthetics
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data
- Strong business acumen
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position