Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to the success it is today. We are masters in the social gaming markets. In this short time, Big Viking Games has proudly amassed millions of loyal fans across its many popular titles with no signs of slowing down.
We believe by investing in our employees and in new technologies, such as HTML5, we can continue our success for years to come. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join our growing team, and that’s where you come in!
The Nitty Gritty
Big Viking Games is looking for a Content Manager to join our team! Reporting to our Studio Director, you'll be working on our flagship games - YoWorld and FishWorld! The ideal candidate will be a seasoned analytics and content professional with people management experience. This position is offered 100% remotely.
- Discovery on purchasing trends, key findings, and spending habits within our games to direct accurate content plans and pricing
- Work closely with our data team to analyse, prioritise, and illuminate strong content direction
- Direct creative teams towards precise and evolving content release objectives
- Identify and direct content updates to our casino, mystery box, and catalog-based content systems
- Balance business monetization, and pricing models, along with free-to-play gameplay for our fans
- Produce strategies to utilise our extensive game asset inventories
- Manage priorities towards reactive, and prolific content pipelines
The Must Haves
- 5+ years of related experience in a content analyst lead role within a metaverse, or social gaming setting
- Comfortable working with complex data sets, report writing, and presenting detailed findings
- Experience with using SQL for fetching aggregated data, preferably in a Snowflake environment
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Tableau, Excel)
- Experience working on game projects with high content output
- Experience with virtual goods, including fashion, decorations, and virtual currency
- Technical expertise in virtual currency balancing, currency sinks, gaming features, pricing and sales techniques
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
Competitive salary, bonus program, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching, and participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan.
Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including generous time off policies.
Lots of other great perks such as frequent company paid outings, events and get-togethers.
Becoming a Viking:
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a gaming company and doing what you love every day get you so excited you kind of want to scream? Great! Send us your resume and cover letter, along with a link to your portfolio.
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Apply for this job