We’re on the hunt for a wildly talented Designer with a strong portfolio and desire to grow their skills. We hire for talent first and experience third or fourth because we know how to bring out the best in creative people and turn them into superstars.
You will be challenged and valued with the opportunity to work on diverse projects ranging from brand identity to product naming, social content creation and digital advertising design to UI/UX design for native app development and more. As a wildly talented multidisciplinary team we consider ourselves fortunate that we often get to work with our clients on all aspects of their business from ideation to implementation. From big picture brand strategy and creative to solving business problems with highly innovative solutions such as the development of SaaS products and start up strategies and tactics that accompany them.
It’s never the same day twice and it’s a great place to work. The Rhinos are nice people with loads of talent who take pride in their work and support and encourage all of the new talent that joins the team.
If you share the same passion for challenges, innovation and to do amazing things, then you will love it here.
- Design print & digital pieces including but not limited to, print material (ads, brochures etc), packaging, digital ads (social, web), email and various web assets.
- Roll out production pieces for established brands efficiently and accurately, following other designers’ creative direction.
- As part of the creative team bring concept ideas to life that solve client challenges and address marketing needs and opportunities identified by the account team and strategic leaders.
- You must have an excellent portfolio that highlights your talent.
- You have a high level of skill in design for print, digital, web, and multimedia, and are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Great attention to detail, pride in your work, and possess the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Works well both independently and within a team of creatives, designers and developers across various projects with a positive attitude and ability to take direction.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and figure things out. Proven self directed initiative to further your skills post graduation either on the job or independently.
- Photography & photo retouching and post-production
- Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Vector Illustration
- Motion graphics / video editing (After Effects, Adobe Premier)
- HTML / Web ads
- Any other relevant skills? Let us know!
Compensation and perks
- Commensurate with industry standards and experience
- Benefits package
- Paid time off at Christmas and your Birthday
- Learning from experienced digital and brand marketers and makers
- Work from home flexibility
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the form provided below.