Senior Product Manager Consumer Engagement
Join Team CARFAX as a Senior Product Manager – Consumer EngagementIsn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment.
CARFAX is looking for an entrepreneurial product leader who is passionate about building digital experiences that provide long-term consumer value. You will help drive engagement with one of our fastest growing products, Car Care, that helps tens of millions of car owners better care for their car. Much in the same way CARFAX has revolutionized the used car buying process, you will leverage CARFAX vehicle history data and trusted brand to build lasting relationships with our users.
The Product Manager will be the champion for our Car Care users and lead teams of talented and passionate software engineers, analysts, researchers, and UX designers to define and execute product initiatives across the company. You will leverage your experience with customer research, user analytics, UX testing, and working with agile development teams to ensure we delight and continually bring value to our users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help build a product experience that makes car ownership easier for a wide variety of car ownership personas.
- Make decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data. Deeply understand consumer needs, pain points, and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into a cohesive roadmap of features that aligns to company goals.
- Drive the ideation, development, implementation, and rollout of products and programs across cross-functional teams including product marketing, UX design, engineering, analytics and customer support.
- Understand CARFAX’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years’ product management experience, within a software or internet-based services organization. Consumer product and mobile app experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering and scaling innovative consumer products.
- Experience driving long-term consumer retention and on-going engagement on a large scale.
- Expertise in leveraging a variety of communication channels to drive consumer action.
- Skilled presenter with a passion for socializing products vision and roadmaps to diverse audiences
- Product development – demonstrated ability to manage new products and programs from concept to launch. Drive product strategy, positioning, and development in an agile team structure.
- Product management – ability to manage the day-to-day activities of existing CARFAX products, and measure key product quality and business metrics versus goals.
- Analytical skills – ability to use and analyze information to glean insights for our product management efforts and identify areas of opportunity.
- Creative and conceptual thinking skills – ability to generate new ideas that enhance products and improve the business.
- Results oriented – ability to analyze and track the impact of product improvements to achieving key corporate goals.
- Strong organizational and project management skills – ability coordinate multiple projects across several departments and champion projects through completion.
- Proactive and Self Motivated – feels a strong sense of ownership and proactively identifies what needs to be done. Has a bias toward action.
- Highly collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- BS/BA degree.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCCP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.
Learn more and Apply