This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Revenue Operations Coordinator
You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the automotive industry? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The Revenue Operations Coordinator role is focused on providing a wide range of operational support to the Sales, Customer Success, & Marketing departments. As a Sales/Customer Success/Marketing representative, you will communicate information on their behalf and ensure their voices are being heard by other departments. You will advocate for customers, liaise with the Product, Development, Accounting and Technology teams, and report back to Sales - Customer Success - Marketing on the outcomes of meetings. You will also be responsible for data collection and accurate reporting as it relates to the revenue pipeline. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence various stakeholders is a critical component of this role. You must be results-driven with strong communication and analytical skills. You must also possess an aptitude for software, an eagerness to learn and a high degree of initiative. Attention to detail, and the ability to understand the impact of processes - not just what a process includes - is an absolute must.
This is an entry-level position with progression opportunities in the Sales - Customer Success - Marketing - or Operations departments.
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal requests related to Sales and Customer Success support, and assist the VP, Growth in ensuring requests are actioned in a timely manner.
- Support our business growth initiatives by keeping the best interests of our customers in mind and acting as the spokesperson for Sales and Customer Success in cross-departmental meetings.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our software, customer base, and internal sales processes.
- Liaise with Product, Marketing, Accounting and Technology teams to influence strategic planning and decision-making as well as product developments and improvements.
- Monitor the usage of our software and identify ways to not only drive adoption and time-to-first-value, but reduce churn and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Produce reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) in HubSpot ensuring accuracy, and present data to various stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of our sales processes and tools, and make recommendations to increase operations performance and effectiveness.
- Contact customers to support various departments as needed.
- 1-3 years of Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Technical Support, or other relevant experience.
- Experience using a CRM system is a requirement. Hub Spot experience preferred.
- Enjoys working with data.
- Experience optimizing sales, marketing, or customer service operations is an asset.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as presentation skills.
- Excellent in learning new technologies.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with the ability to build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Resilient, driven by feedback, and ready to tackle challenges daily.
- Team-player with the ability to also work well independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
Who We are Looking For
- You are not scared to ask questions, rather, you are always wanting to learn.
- Curious learners = creativity = innovation = positive change.
- Great attention to detail.
- You like to work with a team.
- You are not scared to offer your opinion. We value diversity of thought.
- You take great pride in yourself and your work … you are a fan of you!
Life at Mobials Inc (You WANT to read this part!)
- A remote first work environment.
- Hotel desking is available in the head office location in London, ON.
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid flex plan health and dental program.
- DPSP - We help invest in you and your future.
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (virtual bingo, virtual lunches, beach day, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required under the Mobials AODA Employment Standard policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require an accommodation please contact the Director of Human Resources.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.