Account Manager (myPolicies) - 100% Remote
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest growing IT research and advisory firm, proudly serving over 40,000 IT professionals with a fast growing division - myPolicies.
Since 2016, myPolicies, has developed a leading, global policy management software. Our mission is to provide an easy to use, future-state software for managing all policies, procedures, and forms within multi-sized organizations. Companies using myPolicies gain benefits by; increasing their efficiencies for policy management, alleviate any uncertain risks to the business and build a culture of compliance across their organization. myPolicies has grown substantially in 2021. We want to continue our high level of service and support by adding a great Account Manager to join our company to excite our customers with service excellence.
As an Account Manager for myPolicies you will manage a book of business by providing a range of operational, administrative and call based client support. Additionally, you will provide relationship management with the goal of renewing customers.
- Create and execute relationship management sales and service activities to plan
- Manage member lifecycle tasks, including scheduling and leading calls
- Own the customer’s book of business and ensure renewals remain high
- Manage and respond to inbound service/support requests from customers
- Assist in customer testimonial and case study gathering.
- Ensure the CRM contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Actively seek to increase product knowledge.
- Deliver compelling presentations to senior IT and HR professionals on the benefits of policy management software programs
- Assist in the preparation of sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with target audience(s).
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 3+ years consultative selling/customer service experience in B2B software/technology product sales
- Service minded mentality – must be dedicated to supporting all customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with experience servicing/selling over the telephone
- Self-motivated, task oriented, and results driven
- Must have proven experience working with MS Suite of products and be adept at using internal technologies and/ systems (experienced in Salesforce CRM an asset)
- A continuous learning mindset and eagerness to give and receive feedback are key success factors for the role.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate both externally (to senior executive buyers) and internally (to key stakeholders) in a clear, compelling, and concise manner
- Organizational Skills: Ability and discipline to effectively manage a multitude of service and renewal activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus
- Persistence and Resilience: Demonstrates consistent tenacity in managing the Account Management process and successfully navigate difficult customer situations
- Active Listening Skills: Ability to listen and respond to a customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding
- Business acumen: Uses knowledge of the business environment and technology to engage prospects.
- Critical Thinking Skills: Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to assess prospect needs
- Strategic minded: Ability to strategically and systematically evaluate emerging and longer-term opportunities and threats to meeting customer needs
- Learning-minded: Deep intellectual curiosity about the effect of customer and product insights on the business landscape & passion for learning
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefit program
- L&D through Info-Tech University (internal programs)
- Career Path for management
- Unique sales coaching programs based on Value Selling principles
- Buy a book program
- And more…..
Come join our exciting company!