You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the automotive industry? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The VP of Growth role is focused on developing growth strategies for AutoVerify’s operations in Canada and the U.S. This includes strategies for Sales, Customer Success and Marketing departments. You will execute on the company’s revenue growth initiatives by efficiently marketing and selling, and improving customer satisfaction, increasing client retention. In addition, you will assist in making key business decisions and influence the company's future direction. You will implement strategic growth solutions and drive the company’s continued success by stewarding efficiencies. You will offer meaningful guidance and mentorship to the management team enabling growth and development. You will also play a leading role in ensuring we have the right people in place and proper investments. Growing and maintaining relationships with your teams, key clients and partners will be essential. This is an executive-level position reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
What You’ll Be doing:
- Lead, mentor and develop senior staff in Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
- Develop and grow relationships with department heads and employees, vendors and key stakeholders.
- Implement operational metrics and appropriate control systems to build upon departmental capabilities and meet/exceed customers’ needs.
- Effectively oversee talent acquisition, development and management for Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
- Effectively work with the marketing leadership to develop a holistic, data-oriented marketing strategy that includes demand generation, brand, product marketing, content marketing, partnerships, and any other programs deemed necessary.
- Guide usage of market intelligence and/or third party resources to enable the achievement of sales strategy and market expansion.
- Measure marketing initiatives to demonstrate contribution to growth of the business objectives while providing actionable feedback when required.
- Perform research to develop new channels and marketing opportunities.
- Facilitate and promote corporate sales strategy and initiatives through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Achieving profitable financial sales performance targets as set out in the budget.
- Execute focused account management and consultative sales processes targeting franchise and independent vehicle dealerships, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and other strategic industry partners.
- Work with the customer success leadership to understand and develop the optimal customer experience and help grow customer satisfaction and retention levels.
- Develop strategies to increase time to first value (TTFV) and overall customer health and decrease customer churn.
- Improve Customer Success operational systems, processes and policies in order to support the organization's objectives.
- Manage the lifetime value of customers working with the Director, Customer Success, to strategize methods for higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve customer retention, user adoption, growth through new opportunities and positive customer experiences.
- Support customer escalated issues when required.
- Develop and foster executive level relationships with key accounts and customers.
- Make actionable recommendations on both business strategy and operations.
- Deliver budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Make continuous improvements, including additions and adherence to, internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure contract compliance and pricing prioritization.
- Leverage corporate brand and unique competitive advantages.
- Serve as a member of the executive leadership team and participate in key decisions pertaining to revenue growth, strategic initiatives and operations.
- Attendance at Industry events, active participation and promotion of the company brand.
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting.
- 8+ years of experience in sales accompanied by 5+ years of sales team management experience in a senior role.
- Experience in the automotive field is an asset.
- Proven talent acquisition, development, and management capabilities.
- Experience at leading long-term strategy with organic growth to successful outcomes.
- Significant prior experience supporting the development of department specific presentations and proposals.
- Track record enhancing corporate brand and leveraging competitive advantage.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage changing or competing priorities.
- Hubspot experience is an asset.
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Skilled negotiator and problem-solver.
- Strong financial acumen, analytical skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Results-oriented with a successful history of regularly achieving sales and growth targets.
- Excellent change management, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel to trade shows, conferences, and other industry related events as needed.
- Bilingual, preferred but not a requirement.
Who We are Looking For:
- You are not afraid to ask questions, rather, you are always wanting to learn.
- Curious learners = creativity = innovation = positive change.
- Great attention to detail.
- You like to work with a team.
- You are not afraid to offer your opinion. We value diversity of thought.
- You take great pride in yourself and your work … you are a fan of you!
Life at Mobials Inc (You will WANT to read this part!):
- A remote first work environment.
- Hotel desking and available in the head office location in London, ON.
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid flex plan health and dental program.
- DPSP - We help invest in you and your future.
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (Virtual Bingo, Virtual Lunches, Beach Day, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.