Marketing Operations Coordinator
You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work one of the fastest growing technology company's in London, ON? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The Marketing Operations Coordinator role is focused on helping to strategize and execute on marketing, branding, and advertising plans. You will perform demand generation activities and expand the company’s digital footprint. You will act as the Marketing Manager’s right hand and will perform industry research, competitive analysis, and assist in data-driven decision-making. You will plan and implement marketing campaigns and track their success. You will be responsible for the coordination of various marketing initiatives and events, collaborating with the Marketing Manager, Content Writer(s), Graphic Designer(s) as well as other stakeholders across the business. You possess excellent communication and presentation skills. You are a passionate, well-rounded Marketing professional with a solid understanding of various digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and overall marketing plan.
- Plan and execute strategic pay-per-click and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate high quality leads.
- Perform demand generation activities across a range of digital channels, including LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns, paid search, website and email marketing.
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns and make changes to improve campaign performance.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, instructions for use or promotion, and deliverables to various departments, including Sales, Customer Success and Product teams.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager, Content Writer(s) and Graphic Designer(s) to produce content and design materials for various digital marketing campaigns.
- Track and report key performance metrics using data analytics tools to drive traffic and optimize lead generation.
- Perform in-depth market research to analyze and summarize relevant trends, including customer behaviour and industry competitors, and report findings to the Marketing team.
- Conduct digital campaign testing, such as A/B or multivariate testing, to maximize click-through and conversions.
- Work closely with various departments and stakeholders to ensure alignment with marketing objectives and to develop targeted campaigns.
- Attend professional development webinars and workshops to further develop marketing knowledge and share learnings with other members of the Marketing team.
- Coordinate all marketing meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying and planning requirements, managing contacts and attendees, and organizing print and/or digital materials.
- Other projects, duties and initiatives as assigned.
- Completed post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline.
- 2+ years of work experience in a Marketing Coordinator or similar position.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification, or commitment to complete, is considered an asset.
- Hands-on experience with running campaigns across Google, Facebook, etc. Including keyword research and audience targeting.
- Knowledge of traditional, digital, content and social media marketing.
- Working knowledge or experience with the following: email marketing, segmentation, workflows, forms, landing pages, performance reporting, paid advertising, social media, content management and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Marketing automation software (i.e. HubSpot)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to perform research, analyze data, derive actionable insights and present on findings.
- Team player and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Growth-oriented with a passion for solving tough marketing challenges and challenging the status quo.
- Solid understanding of CRM databases, automation tools, email service providers and lead generation. Experience working with HubSpot is considered essential.
- Proficient in Google Suite as well as Microsoft Office suite.
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset, but not required.
Who We are Looking For
- You are not scared to ask questions, rather, you are always wanting to learn.
- Curious learners = creativity = innovation = positive change
- Great attention to detail.
- You like to work with a team.
- You are not scared to offer your opinion. We value diversity of thought.
- You take great pride in yourself and your work … you are a fan of you!
Life at Mobials Inc (You will WANT to read this part!):
- Amazing office space and a work atmosphere that is second to none.
- Enjoy our rooftop patio and other cool spaces while you work!
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid health and dental program
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (Beach Day, tubing, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.