This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our products offer business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions so that every customer can bring them one more. We lead with our Values by thinking of people first, solving impactful problems, and is committed to building a better future.
To achieve this, we look for people driven by our mission to help our clients grow and are excited about helping improve the lives of those around them.
We are looking for a Bilingual Account Manager to join our team.
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also increasing. We’re passionate people who like pushing the status quo and doing what’s right.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- High touch model to ensure accounts are happy and have minimal churn
- Coaching users on how to grow their business
- Identifying retention and expansion strategies for existing accounts
- Regularly scheduled meetings with main stakeholders for each account
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Create fans from our users
- Projects aimed at automating processes and reducing reactive functions
- Responding to support queries from your accounts
Who you are
- Persuasive & charismatic
- High energy
- Natural marketing ability
- Good logical thinking to reason through technical issues
- Analytical and business acumen. You use data to drive business outcomes
- Excellent bilingual (French & English) written and verbal communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we use Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home
- Company Events
- Extended Health/Dental/Vision Care (starting Day 1)
By joining Paystone, you are joining a future-focused team driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers and then motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates momentum for them to gain more satisfied customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining how merchants engage customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many others MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States, collectively processing over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ more than 200 workers and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability, please let us know when you are selected for an interview.*