This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 23, 2020
Manager, Sales Operations
- Define technical solutions and research alternatives to meet business requirement goals, end user requirements and system requirements
- Maximize the use of Salesforce through the development of efficient business processes.
- Evaluate, implement and administer sales enablement products and tools
- Implement and manage business and systems processes to ensure data integrity and quality. Ensure process and data integrity throughout all systems, focusing on CRM, Marketing Automation, Compensation Systems and Corporate Reporting.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings. Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Define system responsibilities and document data flows between systems
- Advocate ongoing system updates including hardware and platform solutions.
- Deliver training to internal clients as new workflows are released. Train internal staff on the changes and how new processes will affect their day to day work flow. Provide desk side training.
- Write epics and detailed user stories to populate the product backlog. Estimate stories in the backlog to facilitate release planning, project approvals and prioritization
- Effectively prioritize projects and operational work to support business initiatives with a strong focus on improving the customer experience.
- Manage and develop direct reports through coaching/training, monitoring activities, and participating in performance appraisal program.
- Manage and provide direction for the sales operations team in support of business operations. Approve and schedule holidays and absences for team members. Maintain a minimum team size.
- Provide technical leadership to programmers working on development project teams.
- Ensure the sales operations teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
Education and Experience
- Previous management experience ideal, but not required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Sales Force
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in project management
- Any related Sales Force certification is Required (Admin, Platform Developer, Consultant and Technical Architect)
- Demonstrated experience overseeing technical direction of large-scale projects
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems is considered an asset