Tiny Titan Studios is seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Art Director to lead our team of artists. We're looking for a talented and motivated individual who can help push our game aesthetics to the next level.
- Developing the visual style of our games and mentoring our art team to match those styles with their output
- Designing, conceptualizing and rendering high quality in-game assets
- Working with the production team and other stakeholders to establish art production pipelines
- Setting quality benchmarks for production artwork and providing final approval of finished assets
- Producing high-quality assets for use in marketing campaigns and promotional materials
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible to work in Ontario, Canada
- 3+ years of experience in a Senior Game Art role
- Desire to mentor and develop an art team
- Ability to demonstrate various style explorations
- A firm understanding of art's relation to gameplay functionality
- Energetic, passionate and creative
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with and thorough understanding of Unity as a development platform
Does this sound like your kind of opportunity? We want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your portfolio.
Tiny Titan Studios is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. In accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided to applicants, as needed, as part of the hiring process. We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.