Software Developer (Senior)
STEP Software provides software development services using .NET (C#, VB.NET), C/C++, Python, Java, Swift, Objective C, PHP & Delphi on Windows, Linux, Mac, iPhone, Android and Embedded Devices.
STEP Software is seeking Senior Software Developers with proven skills in the development of various applications to work with our capable development team in London, Ontario. Ideally, the applicant has work experience with an array of technologies and platforms.
The primary objective for this role is to support a London based client in developing their organization’s evaluation tool. This opportunity allows the Senior Software Developer to create strong relationships while developing and implementing Angular solutions.
The successful candidate will initially work from home until such time we reopen the Head Office in northwest area of London, Ontario.
- Leading/assisting in technical architecture development based on business requirements
- Leading design sessions and code reviews
- Providing leadership, guidance and mentoring to the development team
- Designing, estimating, coding and testing web-based, mobile, and/or desktop applications
- Problem-solving code level and configuration issues
- Interacting with clients and their development teams in conjunction with other team leads
- Preparing developer and deployment documentation for application components
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Well-established problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Solid English communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to lead/work in a team environment
- The experience to evaluate software design choices, and the people skills to rally the team around the chosen solutions
- Angular 7+
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web UI Development
- SQL development (stored procedures and db design)
- OO design
- Machine Learning
- iPhone / Android / Mobile Development
- Delphi / Lazarus
- Mac OS X
- Embedded Development
- Typical office hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits including Health, Dental, Life, & Vision
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Small team with a family atmosphere
- Social committee
- Collaborative work environment
- Commitment to providing employees with a fun, challenging, & rewarding workplace
- On-site free parking (once no longer working from home)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Step Software is an employer which values diversity in the workplace. We are happy to accommodate an individual’s needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.