Inside Sales Representative
PSD is a full-service firm offering research, consulting services and software to the North American public sector market. Our client base includes hundreds of small, mid-sized, and large municipalities from across North America, provincial/state and federal government agencies, and private sector entities. We are an industry leader that specializes in enterprise asset management and financial budgeting for municipalities. Over our years of experience, we have developed cutting-edge software solutions for our client’s asset management and financial budgeting needs, leaving behind mature and manageable programs making positive impacts in local communities.
As we continue to grow our team, we are seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join the Sales Team at our head office in London, ON.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working closely within the sales department with Account Managers to develop sales campaigns to meet quarterly sales budgets.
- Generate sales leads to contribute to overall corporate goals.
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities from prospective & current clients within their territory.
- Cold-call prospective clients by building meaningful connections.
- Working cross functionally with subject matter experts from the PSD team which includes research staff, experienced municipal practitioners, engineers and programmers.
- Follow up with prospective clients who have previously engaged with PSD through attending webinars, conferences and consulting sessions.
- Contribute to the organization and facilitation of research for special-interest and marketing webinars for PSD products and services.
- Constantly improve level of knowledge pertaining to PSD products and services as well as emerging market demands and competitive activity.
- Carry out data entry and analysis duties utilizing Salesforce to compile client information collected through contact via webinar, conference, email and other projects.
- Meet and exceed quarterly key performance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in political science, business administration, or marketing an asset.
- Proven experience in sales and providing excellent customer service.
- Professional self-starter.
- Specialized background in local government is beneficial to engage in deeper conversation with senior decision makers in the public sector.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, addressing confusion and issues arising from navigating governmental hierarchy, multiple demanding and competing deadlines, and incoming service requests from clients and management.
- Knowledgeable and able to maintain positivity in all interactions, both with clients through excellent customer service, and company peers with impeccable professionalism.
- Comfortable working in an individual and team goal-oriented role.
- Effective organizational and time management skills essential.
- Deadline driven individual with strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, creative, and able to collaborate with team members with professionalism and tact.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Salesforce, MailChimp, GoToWebinar an asset.
- Proficient skills with MS Word and Excel.
All resumes will be reviewed for experience working with key technologies. Only those who qualify will be contacted for an initial screening interview. We strive to provide a quick recruitment process, but to find the right candidate for the job the process may take up to a month to complete. We make every effort to follow up with every candidate regarding the next step in the process.
If you are invited to a screening interview you will discuss your experience with one of our HR team members. This interview is an opportunity to get to know a little more about the company, the type of work we do and impact we have.
Candidates invited to a virtual interview will meet with our Manager of Business Development and a member of the HR team. This will allow the candidate to get to know the team as well as learn more about our processes, culture and growth opportunities we have at PSD.
Why work with us?
Employee personal and career growth is important to us and we will encourage you to pursue the things you care about. We have a mentoring program that matches you with a senior developer for your first three months to ensure you get fully acquainted with our tech. We also encourage continuous learning through a Training & Development program allowing our developers to fully explore their interests and contribute to different product development teams at PSD.
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance Program
- Company Matched RRSP Contributions
- Flex Hours & Paid Time off
- Social and Charity events and initiatives
London Ontario is centrally located within just 2 hours of Toronto, ON, Detroit, Michigan and Buffalo, New York. London hosts local and international food and music festivals with a vibrant downtown core and plenty of green space to enjoy the outdoors.
PSD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.