This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 02, 2020
- Create and execute sales to maximize revenue through new business development.
- Generate efforts in lead sourcing using LinkedIn, Email, and Phone Outreach.
- Deliver compelling presentations to Senior IT Executives.
- Utilize CRM (SalesForce) to manage sales/task workflow, including uploading new contacts, logging appointments, monitoring progress and ensuring completion.
- Assist in the preparation of sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with target audience(s).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 1-3 year experience in a customer service/sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with experience selling over the telephone.
- Self-motivated, task oriented, and results driven.
- Must have proven experience working with MS Suite of products and be adept at using internal technologies and/systems (experienced in Salesforce CRM an asset)
- A continuous learning mindset and eagerness to give and receive feedback are key success factors for the role.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate both externally (to senior executive buyers) and internally (to key stakeholders) in a clear, compelling and concise manner.
- Organizational Skills: Ability and discipline to effectively manage a multitude of sales activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus.
- Persistence and Resilience: Demonstrates consistent tenacity in managing the sales process and successfully overcomes setbacks and disappointments
- Active Listening Skills: Ability to listen and respond to a customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding.
- Analytical skills: Exceptional ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of information and conduct substantive content discussions with senior-level executives.
- Critical Thinking Skills: Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to assess prospect/client needs and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Info-Tech services to support achievement of business results.
- Strategic-minded: Ability to strategically and systematically evaluate emerging and longer term opportunities and threats to meeting customer needs.
- Learning-minded: Deep intellectual curiosity about the effect of customer and product insights on the business landscape & passion for learning.