HRdownloads - the place where you can be who you are...
as long as you're a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized SEVEN TIMES as one of Canada's Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
As the content marketer you will:
- Help us reach our target audience by producing compelling and highly effective marketing content that will be delivered through various means, including email campaigns, social media, blog posts, and more!
- Cater content to HRdownloads' target audience in line with best practices for each platform.
- Research trends in online content marketing and incorporate into the content you create.
- Ensure marketing copy is optimized by conducting keyword research and implementing SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the company's creative content needs are met.
Please note that we will be hiring for this position in January. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and reaching out first thing in the new year, so we encourage you to submit your résumé now!
You are a marketing professional who:
- Is a creative out-of-the-box thinker.
- Is energized by writing copy and developing compelling marketing content.
- Has 2-3 years' experience in content marketing.
- Is eager to join a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Has a bachelor's degree or diploma in marketing, business, public relations, communications, or a related field.
It's a bonus if you:
- Have B2B experience.
- Know your way around HubSpot.
- Are fluent in English and French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you will be able to contribute to promoting products and services that you will be proud of and be excited about - if you don't believe us, we invite you to speak to any of our employees.
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn't come overnight, and it certainly doesn't come working alone. That's why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm - that's it, no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, including Friday morning team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. Health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? We are currently accepting applications and will be hiring in the new year, so send us your résumé!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.