Customer Success Manager (Account Manager)
Race Roster is one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking 18th on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2018. We share a vision of improving event management by providing tools and support that allow event organizers to better manage, analyze, and grow their events. If you want to join a fun, cutting edge, and innovative technology business, Race Roster is the place for you!
Customer Success Manager’s (Account Manager’s/CSM’s) fill a critical role at Race Roster in retaining and growing our elite event partnerships. This involves ensuring event organizer success on our platform, while also consulting on technology, reporting, and industry trends. An expert in our products and support services, the CSM assigned to each elite event will work with the race director, and their registration, marketing, or timing teams on adopting and optimizing our suite of tools. This role involves being available outside of business hours for urgent troubleshooting, as well as travel to race weekends and for office visits. As the relationship owner, the CSM will find themselves socializing with customers at conferences or events, an important part of strengthening our business to business relationships.
- manage relationships with elite event customers in assigned portfolio
- lead project management of registration cycles (regular, rush, random draw)
- elevate customer experience through custom event configuration / optimization
- arrive at creative solutions when a gap in technology has been identified
- ensure smooth user experience for the participants signing up for elite events
- guide customer on using the CRM, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce products
- liaise with internal Race Roster executives and departments to deliver on customer requests, advocate when in best interest of the business (Tech, SFDC, CRM, Sales, Marketing)
- respond to organizer inquiries (for assigned events) by phone, Slack and email (with support from CSR team via Race Roster support queues and phones)
- work with the internal team to roll out system changes to customers
- share new release features with customers, and include training when required
- support for colleagues with their elite events during time off or travel
- work with the Sales team on solutions to help secure new deals
- keep up with customer touch points throughout the year
- proactively suggest optimization that will save events time and money in administration
- bring forward industry trends and marketing strategies that will support event growth
- carry out an onsite activation plan including provisions for travel, leadership and HR needs
- execute responsibilities in accordance with Race Roster company policies
- College or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3+ years experience in a professional services environment
- Experience solving complex data problems
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to email@example.com
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.