Northern is North America’s leading digital experience agency. We unite creativity, technology and performance marketing to create immersive digital experiences for leading brands in their pursuit of digital transformation. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design and improving online experiences.
Our team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the digital landscape. Our experts have specialized knowledge and expertise in building websites that stand out from the rest, both in look and in functionality. Our full-service solutions means we are committed to a project from the beginning stages of planning and development to the stages of strategic promotion and marketing..
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator who will complement our passion for advertising, technology and performance-based results.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated DevOps Specialist with a proven track record of tackling server related problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support hosting questions beyond the basic requirement questions.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues with client servers and hosting environments.
- Keep the hosting playbook up to date.
- Setup Solr hosting for client deployments.
- Setup development, staging, and production environments for client sites.
- Integration with third party technologies server; for example sharepoint, media server, LDAP, SSO.
- AWS and Cloud server administration
- Internal Server/VM admin.
- Setup and maintain third-party software (Jenkins, etc).
- Prepare and distribute computers local dev environment to new employees.
- Provide support for employees having issues with local development environments and deployment issues.
- Development site and server setup, maintenance, and administration.
- Implement new solutions to aid in developer productivity (automation, continuous integration, etc).
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new solutions for server-related problems.
Knowledge, Education, & Experience Required
- Experience setting up and maintaining servers
- Passion for technology and the web
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Strong problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position