Data Analyst (In office and remote options available)
Position Location: Office located in London, ON. Work from anywhere options available.
Voices is the world’s #1 creative services marketplace.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Data Science/Analytics team and lead analytics activities at the company from advanced ad hoc analysis, decision support, to governance and visualization of core metrics. This is a great opportunity to make a direct and significant impact on how Voices operates by providing and communicating valuable data insights.
- Act as an Analytics generalist that effectively translates Voices’ extensive datasets to the rest of the organization
- Foster a holistic, in-depth understanding of the platform by building and governing Tableau core reports, working with the data engineering team to manage required data pipelines and catalogs, and acting as the point of contact for all things Tableau at the organization
- Help solve organizational problems through identification of the right information to analyze, methods to use, and communication of findings to key stakeholders
- Maintain client and talent predictive retention models to improve financial forecasts and guide retention efforts
- Develop and lead A/B testing analyses and associated processes
- Perform advanced ad hoc analyses to support departments such as Product, Marketing, and Data Science
- Select, measure, and visualize metrics to support organizational strategy
- Support the development of business plans by forecasting outcomes, creating and governing company targets, and narrowing the knowledge gap between potential actions and results
- Analytic, problem-solving, and strategic skills to understand, explain, and resolve complex business issues
- Presentation skills demonstrating the ability to convey complex conceptual ideas
- Must have experience analyzing data in R or Python
- Experience using Tableau, SQL, Excel, Heap, and/or Salesforce is an added benefit
- Passion for leveraging analytics to solve business problems, contributing to organizational success, and working hard to complete projects on time
Work Experience & Educational Requirements
- 1-5 years of experience in an analytical role
- BSc or BA in business, math, statistics, analytics or a related discipline
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is preferred but not required
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.