Salesforce Administrator II
Full Time SalariedSpecialist
London, ON, CA+2 MORE LOCATIONS
YesterdayRequisition ID: 1049
APPLYTO SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR II
Salesforce Administrator will contribute to the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment at Paystone. The successful candidate is someone that has 4+ years of Salesforce knowledge and implementation experience across the complete Sales and Service cloud life-cycle including experience with 3rd party applications deployment.
As a member of the Salesforce administrator team within the IT team, in this role you’ll be expected to:
- Implement Salesforce solutions in consultation with our Salesforce Architect and Business Analyst
- Propose detailed implementation options for incoming request which will include design documentation and effort estimate
- Follow best practices in Salesforce solution life-cycle deployment and maintenance
- Be the subject matter expert on the Salesforce data model within the IT team
- Manage and clearly document work in progress in productivity tools
- Have a pro-active approach to maintaining and growing your Salesforce skills
- Be Comfortable with configuration of data access security to objects and fields
- Able to modify Lighting app configurations and layouts
- A clear understanding of what are the standard vs custom objects in Salesforce
- To have in-depth knowledge of flow design
- Perform data maintenance activities using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Comfortable with using project delivery tools such as JIRA, Smarthsheets, Asana
- A go to person for training of new users, and growing the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- 4+ years relevant experience, Bachelor’s degree
- Strong consulting skills - including communication, professionalism, meeting facilitation
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Administrator certification(s) a must in this role
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Paystone is a leading Canadian provider of payment processing and customer engagement solutions. Our secure, user-friendly solutions are used at over 25,000 locations across Canada and the United States by thousands of companies, including the ALDO Group, The Source, Booster Juice, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn and 50 of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands
Paystone is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create a safer, faster and smarter payment and customer engagement solutions for our customers. Named one of ‘Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies’ 3 consecutive years in a row and recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces in Technology’ 2 years in a row we are committed to excellence both internally and externally!
Why work for Paystone?
Certified as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces our office culture is like no other – with many virtual social events such as gaming events, fitness activities and comedy events. We offer flexible scheduling to promote a healthy work/life balance, a company perk plan through Perkopolis. We also employ an engaged and diverse workforce of all ages and ethnicities.
If you yearn to be part of a passionate, driven team whose primary vision is to forge meaningful, personal relationships with its clients all whilst working in an upbeat, fun and motivating environment then we want to meet you!
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.