Client Account Manager
As an award-winning fin-tech company and a leader in the payment industry, Paystone is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create a safer, faster and smarter payment solution for our customers. Paystone can help every business reduce expenses, increase their customer base and gain more business. We strive to ensure we provide the best solutions in payment technology and software. Paystone is named one of ‘Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies’ 4 consecutive years in a row, recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces in Technology’ (2018), and named one of the ‘Best 50 Places to Work in Canada’ (2017/2018/2019)!
We are currently seeking an experienced Client Account Manager to help drive the growth of our internal sales channel. This position will consist of educating Paystone customers on new products and services with the goal of upselling and Cross-selling these beneficial services to current customers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in account management and in-house sales. This role is an in-house sales position with a focus on cross-selling additional products and driving awareness of our proprietary and non-proprietary suite of innovative payment solutions.
As we continue to grow we are seeking dynamic, high-performing, client-focused individuals with professional sales experience.
- Educating existing customers on new products and services.
- Driving revenue by attaching new beneficial products to each account.
- Understanding full suite of products and identifying customer needs.
- Developing relationships to successfully close deals.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Sales Planning & Managing Profitability.
- Maintain relations with existing clients and develop new relations with prospects.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- B2B sales experience is considered a strong asset.
- Hard Working.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Results Driven.
- Outstanding communication (written/verbal).
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated, driven, business development professional with a hunter mentality.
- Previous experience in the merchant services industry would be an asset but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- Base Salary.
- Uncapped commission earnings.
- Extensive Health and dental benefits.
- Monthly and quarterly financial incentives.
- Continuous training and ongoing support.
- Fast-tracked growth plan.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this position is a remote work from home position. This may or may not change in the future – therefore it is important and imperative that the individual is diligent, responsible and most of all self-accountable with their work and proactive in their communication with both their coworkers and direct report.
Paystone is a leading Canadian provider of payment processing and customer engagement solutions. Our secure, user-friendly solutions are used at over 25,000 locations across Canada and the United States by thousands of companies, including the ALDO Group, The Source, Booster Juice, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn and 50 of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands
Paystone is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create a safer, faster and smarter payment and customer engagement solutions for our customers. Named one of ‘Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies’ 3 consecutive years in a row and recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces in Technology’ 2 years in a row we are committed to excellence both internally and externally!
Why work for Paystone?
Certified as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces our office culture is like no other – with many virtual social events such as gaming events, fitness activities and comedy events. We offer flexible scheduling to promote a healthy work/life balance, a company perk plan through Perkopolis. We also employ an engaged and diverse workforce of all ages and ethnicities.
If you yearn to be part of a passionate, driven team whose primary vision is to forge meaningful, personal relationships with its clients all whilst working in an upbeat, fun and motivating environment then we want to meet you!
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.