Product Manager (Remote)
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
- Execution is what you thrive to do, specifically how you’ll bring our vision of Effective Sites to fruition. This means moving things through the line, overcoming obstacles, and collaborating with anyone and everyone
- Not to lose sight of the roadmap. While you’re focused on executing major projects, you’re also planning ahead to ensure the next phases are ready to build, as well as keeping track of all the little things that could slip under the radar, which means you enjoy the tetris game of always prioritizing and organizing
- People, all the people! You’ll be doing customer research and competitor research and seeing what the future maneuvers we may take. We want to be informed and aware and always in choice around our strategy.
- And all the above can’t be done without data. You eat data for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and enjoy analyzing it and turning it into actionable insights that support the Effective Sites business and team
- You are a multiplier, you continually see for improving processes, whether it’s your own or the team’s, and are always looking for ways to reduce our time to market and improve the effectiveness of our sites
Who you are:
- To do all the above, you have to be a great collaborator and communicator. This includes all kinds of stakeholders, from peers, team members, external clients, and everything in between.
- Conversion rate optimization is something that you know extremely well and it’s something we really need for this role. You’ll support the learned and know how about CRO internally!
- Another technical thing, search engine optimization (SEO), you’ll need to be familiar with SEO to excel in this role, again, proven experience doing SEO is a must
- Data, we said data right? Experience with Google Analytics, data analysis and insights would be stellar
- Last but not least, you are naturally empathetic. You are someone people want to work with, share ideas, and even frustrations. Our customers will love you, and so will our engineers.
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers and then motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. The fintech company employs over 150 employees and serves as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
***Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.*