Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for expanding the products and services used by Paystone’s existing customers. The Customer Success Specialist’s key responsibility will be to connect existing clients to those Paystone products and services that will bring value to the client’s business. They will also be responsible for delivering those services and products to the client. They will work with the account management team, the project management team, and the internal development team to execute and deliver on time for the customer. The ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels — from executives to end-users of the platform — is essential.
- Manage client upgrades and ongoing requests
- For larger initiatives, establish project goals, deliverables, required resources, and timelines
- Track and report on project milestones and deliverables
- Resolve issues and solve problems for customers
- Come up with creative solutions to meet the client’s needs and objectives
- Train the client to effectively use the product
- Execute on loyalty and other marketing campaigns for key Paystone clients (marketing content provided by client)
- Contribute to monthly loyalty program reviews for key clients by consolidating and analyzing provided program data
- Support the account management team on ad hoc requests as needed
- University degree or college diploma in business, IT or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal French and English skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and problem-solving abilities
- Customer service experience an asset
- Experience working with point of sale systems or in a retail-related field an asset
- Experience onboarding new clients and services in a SaaS environment an asset
Paystone is a leading Canadian provider of payment processing and customer engagement solutions. Our secure, user-friendly solutions are used at over 25,000 locations across Canada and the United States by thousands of companies, including the ALDO Group, The Source, Booster Juice, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn and 50 of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands
Paystone is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create a safer, faster and smarter payment and customer engagement solutions for our customers. Named one of ‘Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies’ 3 consecutive years in a row and recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces in Technology’ 2 years in a row we are committed to excellence both internally and externally!
Why work for Paystone?
Certified as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces our office culture is like no other – with many virtual social events such as gaming events, fitness activities and comedy events. We offer flexible scheduling to promote a healthy work/life balance, a company perk plan through Perkopolis. We also employ an engaged and diverse workforce of all ages and ethnicities.
If you yearn to be part of a passionate, driven team whose primary vision is to forge meaningful, personal relationships with its clients all whilst working in an upbeat, fun and motivating environment then we want to meet you!
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.