Position Location: Ontario, Canada
Hybrid working arrangement, in office and remote options available.
Voices is the world’s #1 audio services marketplace. We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
In your role as Retention Specialist your main goal will be to generate recurring business, resulting in happy, loyal clients who will continue to work with Voices again and again. You will be an integral part of our unbelievably awesome Sales team. This position will put you into a rapidly growing industry and will require you to have strong interpersonal skills, excellent time management, and the passion to develop a deep understanding of the voice over industry and the value Voices offers.
- Proudly and professionally represent Voices when working with clients by providing precise explanations on all services offered.
- Develop new strategies and recommendations to retain clients.
- Work with Manager, Sales to implement retention sales promotion activities.
- Develop presentations and demonstrations to clients for retention and expansion efforts.
- Build positive working relationships with clients for repeat businesses.
- Engage in active listening, analyze client feedback and develop new techniques to ensure client retention.
- Educate clients on the new products and services offerings.
- Make sales calls to existing clients for business growth, expansion and increased client buying contacts.
- Perform client negotiations and reach a fair conclusion from both business and client perspectives.
- Clear written and verbal communication, especially over the phone.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- High level customer service skills.
- Dependable, reliable, ambitious and driven.
- Comfortable with the use of computer software, including but not limited to MS Office Suite, Google Workforce applications including Google Drive, and Chrome web browser
- Personable, approachable and friendly, but with a professional edge.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems such as Salesforce is a definite asset.
- College diploma in Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
- On-the-job training in a similar customer support, sales or retention position.
- Absolutely stellar customer service and communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.