Race Roster is one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking 18th on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2018. We share a vision of improving event management by providing tools and support that allow event organizers to better manage, analyze, and grow their events. If you want to join a fun, cutting edge, and innovative technology business, Race Roster is the place for you! We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual with high standards to join our dynamic team as a CRM Coordinator. Race Roster offers competitive wages, an attractive benefits package, a diverse work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
As a CRM Support & Training Coordinator you will be responsible for interfacing with clients on a daily basis, providing support and training on the Salesforce CRM/Marketing Cloud platform. You will be relied upon to provide support and serve the needs of Race Roster CRM customers. Day to day, you will be responsible for creating training materials and providing technical support on a wide range of CRM topics and email marketing activities. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
- Work closely with the CRM/Salesforce team and CRM Product Specialist to support the Customer Success team to ensure all customer requests are completed in a timely manner
- Customer onboarding training for Salesforce/Marketing Cloud products
- Supporting customer’s Email Marketing campaign development, management and optimization, including audience segmentation, a/b testing, reporting, etc.
- Support the setup of customer journeys and automation initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Build and upkeep customer guides and documentation for Salesforce/Marketing Cloud products
- Create customer facing videos and guides on using Marketing Cloud
- Investigate bugs and find the source of technical issues as they arise
- Liaise with internal Race Roster team members to ensure successful training plans
- Ensure Marketing Cloud is being used to its full capacity by customers & internal teams
- Work with the CRM team to ensure a smooth roll out of system changes
- Execute responsibilities in accordance with Race Roster company policies
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-3+ years experience in a professional services environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization and data management skills
- Previous work experience with Salesforce/Marketing Cloud platforms strongly preferred
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.