SEO & Google Analytics Expert Digital Marketer
The SEO/Google Analytics Expert is responsible for managing and implementing search engine optimization programs across all Info-Tech Research Group's web properties to increase website ranking and drive traffic. This person will also be responsible for and contribute to managing and optimizing the Google Analytics account to maximize prospect conversions and provide insights on client behaviour. This role requires expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, and reporting) specifically with Google Analytics & Data Studio. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical team members is a must. This role reports into Marketing and will work very closely with the company's IT and Design teams to oversee the implementation of strategies to maximize organic performance and contribute to positive ROI.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
As a SEO/Google Analytics Expert, you will:
- Develop, manage, and execute SEO strategy across all company’s web properties to increase search engine results/rankings and increase traffic.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
- Set goals and monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance and demonstrate improvement.
- Remain current with various industry changes that could impact demand generation efforts, including Google’s algorithm or other search/SEO-related changes.
- Manage the full Google Analytics (GA) platform across all sites to capture web analytics data and provide analysis and insights on GA implementation, website health, traffic patterns, conversion rates, customer usage & behaviour, etc.
- Monitor and manage pages of the website relevant to demand generation to maximize lead conversion.
- Recommend and create A/B or multivariate test plans to improve user experience and conversion.
- Create and deliver in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Analyze campaign data and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment.
COMPETENCIES/KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to foster strong stakeholder relationships at various levels.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and issues to technical and non-technical team members.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), specific to a B2B environment.
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and Search Console.
- Must be Google Analytics certified.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.).
Experience or knowledge of the following considered an asset:
- Salesforce.com, Hotjar, SEMrush, HTML/CSS, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs
- Agency experience
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.