B2B Senior Product Manager
Join Team CARFAX as a B2B Senior Product Manager - Service Shop Products
Do you want Fridays off all summer? You read that right! At CARFAX, we care about work-life balance and we’re constantly looking for new ways to ensure we provide it. This summer we’re piloting 4-day work weeks between June 1 and September 6, 2021. We’re super excited about this and you should be too! We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work-hard, play-hard” isn’t just a catchy saying, it’s part of the #CARFAXdifference!
CARFAX is looking for an entrepreneurial product leader who is passionate about building new products that unlock big opportunities. You will take the lead of one of our fastest growing new products, CARFAX for Life, helping automotive service shops build long-term, trusted customer relationships. Much in the same way CARFAX has revolutionized the used car buying process, you will leverage CARFAX vehicle history data and trusted brand to help service shops provide a better vehicle service experience and build customer loyalty.
The Senior Product Manager will be the champion for our 65,000+ participating CARFAX Service Shops, and lead teams of talented and passionate software engineers, analysts, researchers, and UX designers to define and execute product initiatives across the company. You will leverage your experience with customer research, user analytics, UX testing, and working with agile development teams to ensure we delight and engage our shop customers.
Preference is for position to full time based in our London, Ontario office. Open to considering Ontario remote candidate willing to travel to office several times a quarter. This position is full time and will report to our CARFAX Service Group Product Manager.
As a Senior Product Manager:
- Help build products that empower service shops and dealers to leverage CARFAX to improve their vehicle service and repair business.
- Identify customer and business needs, and create the product roadmap to help achieve business, financial and product quality objectives.
- Drive the development, implementation, and rollout of products and programs across all departments.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 7+ years’ product management experience, with in a software or internet-based services organization. B2B product experience is a plus.
- Product development – demonstrated ability to manage new products and programs from concept to launch. Drive product strategy, positioning, and development in an agile team structure.
- Product management – ability to manage the day-to-day activities of existing CARFAX products, and measure key product quality and business metrics versus goals.
- Analytical skills – ability to use and analyze information to glean insights for our product management efforts, and identify areas of opportunity.
- Creative and conceptual thinking skills – ability to generate new ideas that enhance products and improve the business.
- Results oriented – ability to analyze and track the impact of product improvements to achieving key corporate goals.
- Strong organizational and project management skills – ability coordinate multiple projects across several departments and champion projects through completion.
- Proactive and Self Motivated – feels a strong sense of ownership and proactively identifies what needs to be done. Has a bias toward action.
- Highly collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- BS/BA degree.
Note: The summer 4-day work week is a test program in 2021 and not guaranteed in future years.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.