Customer Success Associate
Autodata Solutions, a division of J.D. Power, is looking to add Customer Success Associates to our team!
As a Customer Success Associate, you are responsible for the success of our customers. You will act as both an advocate for our products and a champion for our users. Your job is to ensure that customers have the best experience possible. We take customer service seriously and this is essential to the team’s success. This is a perfect role for someone who has a well-rounded skills in customer service, product knowledge, customer retention, accounts receivable, technical support, campaign follow up, cross functional collaboration and CRM management.
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field incoming requests from customers via telephone, email, and chat in a professional and effective manner representing our company brand to the highest standards
- Build positive rapport, productive, professional customer and internal team relationships and develop an in depth understanding of customer needs.
- Develop a strong product understanding focusing on maximizing usage and identifying product upgrade and upsell opportunities.
- Combined with your product knowledge and customer service skills, strive to retain at risk customers
- Process customer payment details in a PCI compliant manner. Field billing and refund related questions and suggest solution focused options
- Triage, research, diagnose, prioritize, escalate, and resolve how to, technical, product and user administration questions and issues.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including warm transfers to account executives, business development, accounting, and next level technical teams
- Solicit and field customer feedback information and initiatives
- Outbound campaign support by phone calls and emails as a follow-up to marketing and sales initiatives promoting product, upgrades and upsell opportunities
- Give guidance to customers across a suite of products. Communicate thoughtful solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business.
- Show composure, resilience and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volumes change
- Manage client communications and internal communications until resolution
- Document all client interactions, errors and suggestions in CRM and trouble ticket systems
- Report customer and process status’s to team, manager and other departments as needed
- Support an ongoing learning culture
- Provide gold level customer service
Requirements, Experience and Qualifications:
- You care genuinely and passionately about customer support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help
- You understand how web applications works and aren’t intimidated by the technology
- High level of tact, professionalism, empathy, diplomacy and negotiation skills required at all times
- Excellent interpersonal, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where high client expectations exist
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated who can multi-task, adapt to shifting priorities and can complete tasks on time with a high yield
- Strong problem-solving skills; good prioritization, logical and critical thinking, good attention to detail
- You have experience or interest in Product Management, Sales, Customer Retention, Outbound Campaign Support, CSAT initiatives
- 2 years experience in providing incoming technical and content support of web applications
- PCI Compliance experience, Payment handling, Order to Cash, Product Fulfillment, Dealership / Automotive, are strong assets
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools, CRM tools and Trouble Ticket reporting tools
- Available to work flexible shifts: Mon – Fri. 8am – 8pm EST, stat holidays and overtime as needed
For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodatasolutions.com
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.