Technical Project Manager
ZTR Control Systems is looking for a Technical Project Manager, known internally as a Solutions Manager, within the Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) Division. This role reports into the Commercial team and is the main technical point of contact for assigned customer accounts and pre-sales support. The Solutions Manager works closely with our customers to transform their business with IoT solutions and collaborates with our development teams to deliver these solutions. If you have a passion for technology and customer success, you may be the one to help ZTR grow to the next level!
- Pre- and post-sale support to industrial equipment OEMs, rental houses and fleet customers
- Support the sales cycle with current and prospective customers including product demos, presentations, proposals, quotes and coordination with supporting team
- Understand, document and clearly articulate customer’s business needs and work with Engineering and Development teams to define appropriate solutions
- Project Manage development, testing and implementation of the solution
- Prepare and communicate project status updates to leadership and the customer, and act as the point of escalation for project issues and risks
- Build positive customer relationships
- Manage the technical and commercial constraints of the project
- End-to-end accountability for the technical solution
- Lead, mentor and coach project teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education in either Software Development, Engineering Technology, Information Technology, Telecommunications or related experience.
- Experience in Project or Program Management - PMP is an asset
- Excellent customer management skills
- Proven leadership skills – positive attitude, innovative and motivating.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build/lead cross-functional teams and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to read and understand engineering technical documents
- Some travel required: approximately 10-15% primarily within the U.S. (dependent on COVID-19 circumstances)
We are interested in hearing from you if you meet most of these qualifications
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.