Oracle APEX Developer
At RedIron you will work closely with our talented diverse teams to create quality innovative solutions for top Retailers in North America. It is our mission to create quality software products that will solve a retailer’s pain points, software that connects a Retailer to their Customers through making the retail store experience modern, effective, and enjoyable.
ORACLE Apex Developer
We are looking for a talented individual to help us build next-generation software. This individual will be a core piece of our development team, bringing fresh perspectives and quality work. As an APEX developer you will help us migrate an existing product based on Oracle Forms to an HTML equivalent.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work in an Agile environment and participate in sprints with cross-functional teams, ensuring features are delivered efficiently and on time.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Solution Architects and SMEs on business priorities
- Collaborate with partner teams to design new APIs and build integrations.
Come join our team if:
- You have a customer-centric mindset, and you want to build tools to help them succeed
- You are ambitious in growing your career and knowledge in the industry
- You have a team-first mindset and are excited to both teach and learn from your colleagues
- University, College computer training or combination of experience and relevant training
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL;
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience with SQL;
- Experience with Oracle APEX is required
- JSON and XML
- Oracle Forms and Reports / Fusion Middleware experience is highly valuable
Our employee benefits package will take effect after a 90 day probation period, including medical, dental, vision, 401k or RRSP matching.
This position will require occasional travel within North America. Candidates will need to be located in North America, ideally in Ontario Canada.