LBMX is growing again . .
We are seeking a Business Analyst – Special Projects
LBMX is a dynamic and growing software solutions company with an international perspective, located in London, Ontario. LBMX is the leading business marketplace provider for Buying Groups and Purchasing Co-operatives. With a flourishing customer base throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia, we are sure to offer a breadth of experience that provides the successful candidate with endless opportunities to expand their abilities.
As we continue our growth trajectory, we are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and driven individual to join our team as a Business Analyst – Special Projects.
If you’re an experienced candidate looking for an exciting future and you’re someone who is passionate about life, takes ownership of their role, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and thrives being part of a team then we invite you to apply.
Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
LBMX is looking for a Business Analyst – Special Projects. The Business Analyst will report to the VP of Products but will take daily direction from executives running specific projects being worked on.
The successful candidate must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate will also have strong people and organizational skills, be comfortable as an effective member of a productive team. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze data are a must.
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users. Clearly outline problems, opportunities, and possible solutions.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional product requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Create detailed scopes of work for product functionality as needed
- Plan and monitor special projects as required to ensure they meet a successful conclusion
- Assist the sales and marketing team as required to accurately promote LBMX products and services
- Complete documentation and testing as required
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvements, and develop and implement solutions
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Develop a thorough understanding of all LBMX products, customers, and business strategies
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- Experience working within a fast-paced software company
- Formal business analyst training plus two or more years of experience
- Familiarity with software design, requirements gathering, documentation, and software testing preferred
- Knowledge of SQL an asset
- Sound organizational and planning skills with a solid attention to detail
The Perks of Working with us!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Birthday’s celebrated every month with catered meals
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Quarterly company wide social outings
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work options
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
How to Apply:
E-mail a resume and cover letter to: careers@LBMX.com
The subject line of your e-mail must read “Business Analyst – Special Projects”
About LBMX Inc.
At LBMX, we care about shared prosperity and believe in the power of independent businesses and their buying groups to create sustained economic growth. This belief comes from two decades of providing the world’s only group focused technology and advisory services to help buying groups, purchasing cooperatives and their independent businesses flourish.
We are a leading business marketplace experience provider that helps independent businesses, their buying groups and suppliers buy better and sell more. Our premier solution has transformed billing and ordering, rebate programs management, real-time analytics, e-commerce and product information management across building materials, sporting goods, industrial manufacturing, food equipment, grocery and agricultural industries.
LBMX is a global company with headquarters in London, Ontario and presence across Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.