Director, Sales - VAR
Are you a Sales professional who thrives working in a dynamic, innovative and energetic company? Do you have leadership, coaching and mentoring qualities that are just not being utilized to their maximum potential? Are you looking to work with an organization that can boast year on year growth every year for the last 15 years? If yes, we are the place for you!
Info-Tech Research Group is an IT Research and Advisory company with offices in London, ON and midtown Toronto. If you are a seasoned sales professional with a proven B2B skills as well as team management experience we would love to speak with you.
As a Sales Director with our Acquire business, reporting to the VP of Acquire, you will lead and maintain a high performance sales team of Commercial Directors or Business Development Associates that drives results. Info-Tech’s Managing Directors develop, implement and monitor strategic sales plans by being involved in directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals and resources accordingly. A successful Managing Director will use this opportunity to help set, shape and execute the sales strategy of the organization.
- Execution against Acquire Playbook policies and best practices
- Monitor and report on sales metrics on a weekly/monthly basis
- Effective sales process management
- Initiate process improvement discussions and establish/ communicate solutions
- Manage and develop your team through coaching/training, monitoring activities, and participating in performance appraisal program
- Work with VP of Sales Acquire and fellow Managing Directors to create and execute against the Acquire Business Opportunity Assessment Map
- Responsible for morale, performance, and career development, to be executed with the resources, incentives, and career opportunities available
- Promotes a positive corporate image of Info-Tech by ensuring that appropriate and specified standards are maintained in all sales delivery activities
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Success in this role calls for demonstrated leadership and people management experience including the delivery of performance appraisals and performance improvement plans
- Experience in sales process management/funnel management
- Proven ability to coach and motivate a diverse sales team
- Must have strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills
- Demonstrated excellence in managing teams providing service excellence for customer interactions
- Bottom line oriented, budget conscious, and metric/measurement driven
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure and adapt to changing business requirements
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.