Electrical Panel Assembler
Assemble and test mechanical and electrical panels .
- Performs assembly activities as outlined in Standard Work Documents.
- Reads and interprets mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications.
- Laying out components and wiring electrical panels as per schematics.
- Follows all applicable safety procedures and practises safe work habits.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Identifies non-conforming components.
- Initiates continuous improvement activities in own area and supports continuous improvement activities of all employees.
- Adherence to Kanban material replenishment process.
- Performs other job activities as required.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS:
- Takes actions and makes decisions that support the DBS culture. (Leads through DBS)
- Brings energy, direction and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
- Behaves in a way that is aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Models Humility, Transparency & Integrity)
- Electrical Technician Diploma
- 1-2 years relevant manufacturing experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Ability to work equally well as part of an assembly team or individually
- Organized with attention to detail
- Process focused with continuous improvement mindset
- Works collaboratively across the business for maximum impact
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.