Apparatus Global Services
is the Canadian subsidiary of Plexus International (www.plexusintl.com
),a global leader in providing training, assessment, and consulting services for organizations to attain quality management systems excellence. In the past 20+ years, Plexus has worked closely with associations representing various industries including: Aerospace, Automotive, Environmental Management, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Laboratory Management.Apparatus GS was established in 2018 to develop specialized software for Automotive, Aerospace/Aviation, Medical and other industries and has been growing rapidly downtown London. The parent company, Plexus, is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Software Developer will join our Development Division in London, Ontario; a dynamic, fast-paced workplace ripe with challenges and possibilities. You will be given the opportunity to impact every system we produce – as we are great believers in employee participation in the planning/design phase and teamwork in every aspect/stage of development.
You will primarily focus on development of new projects using cutting edge technology for global Cloud deployment, on any device. New projects are exciting opportunities in the automotive and aerospace fields – with numerous other possibilities. You will work diligently both on your own and with the other developers – and be dedicated towards your work and results.
All new hires will receive competitive salaries and full benefits; with constant salary assessment and adjustment throughout employment
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science – or 7+ years’ experience in Software Development
- Several years of C# / Asp.Net / MVC / .Net (Core) experience (we are currently transitioning entire code base to .Net 5
- Experience using Abstraction Layers, preferably Entity Framework.
- Experience interacting with and optimizing MS SQL Databases. Knowledge of database modeling/-design and -logic is a definite plus
- Several years of experience using newer versions of Microsoft Visual Studio and relevant extensions/related software. Knowledge of versioning/revision control systems is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with multi-tier architecture development
- Experience developing and interacting with Webservices
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, etc)
- Experience with CI (Continuous Iintegration) and build pipelines (Jenkins, Azure Devops, Bamboo, Github Actions, GitlabCI, etc)
- Experience using a ticket/task system for development
- Experience with Redis Cache or equivalent technology.
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development (particularly Scrum)
- Knowledge of test procedures (Test Automation) and Quality Assurance
- Experience developing multilingual systems.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering experience
- Automotive/Aerospace background
Most important is the willingness and desire to learn and apply new technology. We are determined to use the very latest practices, technology and equipment.
We can offer a considerable salary and great benefits – and a fun, innovative, challenging and stable workplace.
Please apply by emailing Kjartan Hermansen at email@example.com.