Department Social & Digital Marketing
Employment Type Full-Time
Minimum Experience Mid-level
Are you an organized and energetic Creator Manager who is looking for your next exciting opportunity in the online media industry? Look no further...
Diply - one of the largest networks of social properties around the globe - would love to hear from you!
As the Creator Manager, you are responsible for the internal and external evangelism of the needs of one of our key partners - our creators. You’ll serve as an ambassador for the Creator Management team, as well as for our mission and our consultative engagement capabilities.
As the lead point of contact for both current and new partners in our Creator Program, you will have the exciting opportunity to partner closely with some of the top digital creators in the industry, along with playing a key role in developing and executing on the program itself. Working strategically to facilitate and analyze the success of our creators, you will also perform all account management duties, including onboarding, reporting, day-to-day relationship management, and sometimes the odd bit of troubleshooting.
Along with being a self-starter, you will also have the ability to take on, and learn from, new challenges as well as generate creative solutions to obstacles that may arise. You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, you have a passion for social media, analytics and programming. Lastly and most importantly - you will have a love for video!
So, what exactly will you be doing?
- Working closely with external agencies, platforms, and partners - leading the relationships with each of them
- Overseeing our research, identification, and relationship management with creators that result in long-lasting partnerships
- Keeping up-to-date on the digital creator space; across all the major social media platforms
- Leading (and managing) the onboarding process for new creators joining our program which will be across multiple social channels
- Managing all our existing creator relationships, and coordinating their day-to-day activities
- Always keeping an eye out and identifying untapped creative communities as well as coordinating cross-functionally to execute outreach campaigns
- Reporting on Partnership activities by presenting influencer selections, briefing documents, day-to-day updates, and campaign results/successes to internal video and social marketing teams
- Preparing and sharing reporting on performance with the Creators as well as providing actionable recommendations to them
- Helping with Business Development efforts - from feedback and creation of proposals to participating in calls and presentations.
You are right for this role if you...
- Have 3-5 years of experience in customer success, account management, or talent management and have worked at a digital marketing agency or influencer start-up
- Love the dynamic of working independently, as well as collaboratively and are an awesome team player
- Are a highly motivated self-starter, are a master organizer and love working in a very face-paced environment
- Take ownership without being asked and love navigating the ‘grey’ as well as defining and establishing processes along the way
- Know how to talk to people and how to relate to them
- Just ‘get’ (and are passionate about) social media, digital publishers, influencers and working with creators
- Have working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Story Studio, or YouTube Studio - this is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits
- This role will receive an annual salary with an annual variable pay target. The annual variable pay is based on company performance, as well as individual performance.
- 100% paid employee and dependent health & dental premiums
- A remote-first approach to work with the right ability and opportunity to connect and work in-person when needed
- Generous & inclusive leave policies
- Flexible time off policies
- Supportive culture designed to help you develop and grow
- A host of unique perks and fringe benefits
Does this sound like you? Amazing! Please submit a resumé and cover letter. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to employment equity and encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply. Upon your request, we provide accommodation for disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you request accommodation, HR will reach out to consult with you so that we can tailor our arrangements to suit your needs. In addition, all new employees are advised of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.