Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist with B2B and LinkedIn experience to publish content, engage with our audience through community management and increase overall awareness around our multiple services and capabilities within our technology and HR divisions. You will join our social team and also collaborate with pr, creative, research, paid advertising and marketing teams. A key list of qualities we’re looking for include someone who is very strategic, great at community management (real-time conversations), is creative, and highly collaborative.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will focus on:
- Development, maintenance, and execution of our social media calendars.
- Manage day-to-day posting all our channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)
- Increasing real-time conversations on social about our products and services.
- Monitor, listen and respond to audience comments and direct messages.
- Track social metrics and reporting, monitor industry trends and emerging themes
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders including: Web/Design, Creative, Marketing, Paid Media, Research, Operations and IT.
- Translate insights into ideas to more effectively engage our various B2B audiences.
- Analyze and report on key metrics that cover both owned and earned media performance using analytics tools like Meltwater, Google Analytics, and SEMRush.
- Work with employees on amplifying their own personal brands on social.
Key Selection Criteria:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media (particularly LinkedIn), with additional experience in communications, or content marketing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years B2B experience. SaaS or Tech is a plus. Agency experience also welcomed.
- Excellent short form copywriting, editing, and verbal communication skills, with extreme attention to detail
- Broad Digital Marketing knowledge including email, PR, website, SEO, paid advertising, customer advocacy and analytics.
- Knowledge of how to market to and write for a technology and business leader audience.
- Quick learner with experience in social publishing, listening, and various digital reporting and CRM tools (Meltwater, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Marketo, Salesforce, SEMRush)
- A data-driven, strategic and creative thinker, who is able to identify opportunities for growth
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.