ZTR is looking for a strategic, growth-focused Cloud Technology Architect to provide architectural leadership to our cloud platform and services teams. You will be the “go-to” subject matter expert on all things “cloud”.
As a recognized global leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring, we deliver market solutions that integrate telematics monitoring hardware, software, remote communications, and services. If you are passionate about IoT, thrive in complex situations and entrepreneurial spirit, this role is for you!
As the Cloud Technology Architect, you will:
- Contribute extensively to the Architecture team deliverables, including strategy and position papers, product documentation, security whitepapers, PSIRT activities, and continuous improvement activities.
- Translate the architectural vision into execution plans, and define and oversee the translation of architectural principles into clear product roadmaps.
- Work with other architectural peers to drive multi-year Technical Excellence strategies.
- Provide support, mentoring and guidance to all team members in IIoT.
- Explore, propose, test and measure system architecture environments in order to constantly evolve ZTR’s technological foundations.
- Ensure and maintain the security of ZTR’s systems and environments.
- Collaborate with auditors during security tests.
- 10+ years experience in IT architecture, or Enterprise Architecture
- 4+ years experience architecting “cloud native” and/or “hybrid cloud” solutions leveraging Google GCP, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect certification, TOGAF ®, or CISSIP-ISSAP an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and train others at all levels of the organization and with different technical proficiencies.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of architecture concepts (e.g. service oriented architectures and current leading practices).
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity, stress, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of an open, transparent team.
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe by our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.