About RedIron - http://www.RedIron.com
We are a retail systems integrator and software provider that helps you design, implement, integrate and maintain any major retail software platform - legacy or cutting edge.
Clients engage us when They want to dramatically improve their client experience without having the endure the cost and risk of replacing a core retail IT system. They need to achieve business outcomes leveraging ancient legacy systems AND cutting-edge technologies.
Our depth, experience and FOCUS on the retail industry make us unique and different in this space. We have completed over 1,000 technology projects in North American retail and bring that experience and expertise to each new one.
The Account Executive (AE) will initiate, qualify, develop and close new business that is profitable for RedIron and have a compelling value proposition for our clients. The AE is accountable for TCV (total contract value) and revenue results. The ideal candidate will possess a track record of top-level performance in winning complex sales cycles in software and must be a fit for our entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
1. Quota Attainment – “hunter” mentality, will meet / exceed quarterly TCV and revenue sales objectives.
2. Territory Planning – will develop and document strategy to build 3X pipeline of opportunities within defined territory.
3. Demand Generation – will create demand for the RedIron suite of services within defined territory.
4. Lead and Progress the Sales Cycle – will drive the sale process through to completion.
5. Reporting and Funnel Management – will complete all weekly pipeline reporting in accordance with RedIron forecasting cadence.
Voice of the Customer – will act as the Client champion within RedIron to ensure we continue to exceed our commitments and delight all Clients
· Customer Focus
· Ethics and Values
· Drive For Results
· Interpersonal Savvy
· 5+ years of technology /services sales experience
· “Hunter” mentality with a proven record of success driving complex sales through a disciplined process
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication, consultative, presentation and relationship building abilities.
· Bachelor’s degree.
And…We Offer Some Awesome Perks
· Make an impact
o Our products deliver exceptional, integrated, flexible and forward-looking functionality.
· Work-Life Balance
o We offer vacation time & the opportunity to work from home for when life happens.
· Competitive Compensation and…
o We offer comprehensive health & benefits package to all our employees.
· Client Exposure
o We regularly amaze our clients by doing what others tell them is impossible.
· No dress codes
o If you’re comfortable, we’re comfortable. Socks & sandals? We don’t judge.