Senior Web Developer
Our Senior Web Developer is a key member of The Minery Ltd.’s Product team and will work closely with the Vice President of Development and the rest of the Product team to continue to drive our platforms forward. This position will also work closely with the President and Vice President to ensure the best user experience. The Senior Web Developer is committed to creating innovative web applications that will deliver inspiring and engaging solutions for our clients. The ability to collaborate and think critically is key. This position has the flexibility to work remotely, from London or Toronto office.
The role of the Senior Web Developer is a cross functional position and is willing to help wherever it is need in projects across either software platforms. Day-to-day activities include collaborating with the team to solve problems and create solutions and programming our platforms using Yii 1 Framework, PHP, MySQL, and other web technologies.
- Performing coding assignments
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Analyzing code segments regularly
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments
Skills & Education:
- Must have 7+ years of Web Development experience
- Must have 5+ years of PHP MVC Framework Experience
Strong Experience with MySQL.
- Strong Experience with Git and some familiarity with Docker.
- Android and iOS experience is an asset, React Native experience is a strong asset
- Experience with AWS is an asset.
- Proven experience in development of flexible and scalable web-based applications.
- Able to manage a positive relationship with customers and coworkers.
- Able to communicate and deliver to customers in a timely manner.
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Able to take initiative and find areas of opportunity.
- Organized and with an eagle eye for the details.
About The Minery
The Minery Ltd. has a set of values that drive us forward: We are genuine, drivers of excellence, and gurus of collaboration. We take initiative and have an eagle eye. Our workspace is “intentionally inviting,” which means we work hard to create a workplace and atmosphere that helps employees be the best they can be.
The employees of The Minery uphold a high standard of quality and customer service. The team works closely to ensure the client always receives the best service possible. Our success is dependent on our ability to collaborate with our customers and each other at every turn. We are direct and to the point to ensure our collaborative approach does not decrease our ability to deliver.
The Minery expects dedication and accountability from their employees, and we pride ourselves on giving employees ownership of their projects. People who take initiative to make a difference will be very successful at The Minery.