Vice President, Customer Success (French Bilingual)
At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our products offer business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions, so that every customer can bring them one more.
The Vice President of Success is an experienced Customer Success leader responsible for bringing their strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams at Paystone.
Reporting to the SVP of Operations, Vice President of Customer Success plays a key road in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Paystone’s customers.
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
We’re a team full of highly motivated and committed people. We’re evolving and changing, so if you thrive in places of transition, this is the place for you. We’re real people helping other real people solve their problems and we do it because that’s what good people do. So come work with some people who aren’t just good, they're great!
- Leading overarching customer success strategy lights you up, in fact, being in direct customer success management of key accounts helps you contextualize your strategy.
- You are an operator deep down, so you’ll see what needs to be done in the short-term, medium-term, and even connect to what will happen down the road in the long-term.
- Objectives are your jam, you enjoy defining Customer Success OKRs (KPIs) across product lines and ensuring that those OKRs and operations KPIs are trending in the right direction.
- Leading comes second nature to you, you’ll have some direct reports and team members below those leaders that include account managers, retention specialists, and customer success specialists
- Collaboration is the name of the game for you, and cross functional ones with the Onboarding team to help define an excellent handover for our Clients is at the heart of your approach.
- Advocacy of our clients is something you believe in and support the voice of our clients getting threaded into decisions across the company, for example: product.
- To continue momentum, you enlighten the company and our teams through customer success stories which spot light our purpose of Customer-Driven Growth.
Who you are:
- You have a true love for customers
- Fluent in French and English (written and verbal)
- Progressive experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered
- Ideally, experience with enterprise customers
- You thrive in speaking with customers and forging great relationships
- Excellent leadership, communication and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with payments or loyalty and gift programs is an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we use Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home, anywhere, or one of our hubs, your choice
- Extended Health/Dental/Vision Care (Day 1)
- Disability insurance ( Day 1)
- Employee assistance program (Day 1)
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers, and in turn, motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ over 180 employees and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**