Technical Support Coordinator
Northern is North America’s leading digital experience agency. We unite creativity, technology and performance marketing to create immersive digital experiences for leading brands in their pursuit of digital transformation. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design and improving online experiences.
Our team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the digital landscape. Our experts have specialized knowledge and expertise in building websites that stand out from the rest, both in look and in functionality. Our full-service solutions means we are committed to a project from the beginning stages of planning and development to the stages of strategic promotion and marketing.
What We're Looking For
We're currently looking for a Technical Support Coordinator to join our growing team!
The Technical Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Account Managers by ensuring the client has a great customer service experience, gathering information from the clients, recording all decisions related to the ongoing tasks, and task management. The incumbent will oversee tasks from the estimate to completion, report their progress to the client, handle incoming requests, and respond to client inquiries. Outstanding attention to detail and superior organizational skills will best support the incumbent in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Record and report frequent “Support Project Summary Reports”.
- Perform testing measures to ensure project quality and that completed deliverables meets all defined requirements
- Zendesk administration
- Ensure communication is flowing amongst all team members (internal and external).
- Create requirements tickets and assist with ticket task management.
- Perform frequent check-ins with client team to ensure they are delivering “on time” required material and decisions.
- Perform frequent check-ins with internal team members to ensure they are “on schedule” with their commitments.
- Monitor adherence to ticket deadlines.
- Identify, recommend and prioritize incoming requests from clients in conjunction with team members.
- Assist clients with completing identifying support issues.
- Conduct research into current and emerging Web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web sites and applications using appropriate editors.
- Define functional requirements, site architecture and overall site structure.
- Ensure security of all websites and related applications.
- Monitor and report on website traffic and performance.
- Update client websites via CMS to ensure site accuracy and currency
- Emphasize and focus on our clients’ needs and our commitment to delivering the highest-quality ongoing support in our industry.
- Ensure the expectations of our Service Level Agreements with clients are met and/or exceeded.
- Deal with customer concerns, complaints and issues through effective customer service and proactive communication skills.
- Effectively manage client budget and company resources.
Knowledge, Education, & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years Community College Diploma or University Education in Communication/Media/Interaction Design, Computer Science or Programmer/Analyst field(s).
- Knowledge with various project management tactics and tools.
- Experience with customer service
- Proficient in Gsuite, including excel and word.
- Interest in technology and tech-savvy.
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and demonstrated strategic thinker with the ability to lead projects.
- Ability to make presentations and speak publicly.
- Ability to keep composure in high-stress situations.
- Previous experience with Drupal CMS and agencies are an asset.
- Solid fundamentals in developing W3C compliant CSS and HTML.
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position