As a Intermediate Logistics Coordinator, you will lead the movement of goods in North America along with creating accurate trade documentation for assigned regions, products and aftermarket requirements. This position requires a person with good organizational, time management and communication skills. A successful candidate will be able to adapt to changing requirements and proactively identify and recommend strategies to optimize or improve performance at every logistics touch point.
• Coordinate small parcel, regional carriers, LTL and FTL shipments and ensuring shipments are picked up and delivered on time.
• Support trade compliance and broker activity.
•Problem solve shipments and activities stuck in transit. File claims and keep track of claims with carriers for damaged/ lost shipments.
• Provide freight quotes and tracking information to Customer Service team
• Freight payment auditing.
•Ensure proper import record keeping
Measures of Performance
• Support on-time delivery goal of 95%.
• Improve Traffic Group Productivity by 10%.
• Achieve timelines for standard Traffic processes.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
• Customer service skills to bring satisfaction to internal customers
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• The capacity to plan, organize, and complete shipments on time.
• Self-managed individual who is proactive in identifying Logistical needs when responding to requests.
• Team player who can work well across all functional groups.
• Willingness to learn new skills and take on tasks as needed.
•3-5 years relevant logistics and customs experience
•Experienced in coordinating small parcel, regional carriers, LTL, and FTL shipments.
•Ability to demonstrate change management skills/experience.
•Excellent communication skills
•Business orientation and acumen, fast and assertive decision-making based on analytical thinking. High accuracy and attention to detail are essential requirements for this position
•Flexibility and agility to respond quickly and effectively in a highly dynamic, changing environment.
•Capability to establish good relationships with others who have different values, cultural styles and perspectives. Setting high and ambitious goals and standards for oneself and others, continuously raising the bar.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.