at J.D. Power (View all jobs)
London, Ontario, Canada
Title: Customer Service Concierge Agent
Location: Canada (Remote)
Autodata Solutions (a division of J.D. Power) is adding remote Customer Service Concierge Agents. Come join our growing team! Our customers recognize our support as the best in the industry. We offer a complete concierge center to assist dealerships by immediately responding to prospect inquiries and by scheduling appointments for customers to visit the dealership.
As a remote Customer Service Concierge Agent, you will support customers in a fast-paced, web-based call center. Don’t worry about cold calls because the customers have already expressed interest in our services before being transferred to you. Our concierge agents have outstanding communication skills, exceptional English, and a friendly personality.
- Call customers to schedule dealership appointments
- Maintain web-based records
- Work in tandem with the concierge team through Microsoft Teams
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong English-speaking skills
- Skype/Microsoft Teams experience
- Excellent phone communication skills
- General computer skills - typing, navigating the Internet, the use of Microsoft Office Applications and Office 365
- Customer service experience
- Previous call center experience
- Retail automotive dealership experience a plus
- 8-hour shift varies (day and night shifts)
- Must be available to work some nights and weekends
- Reliable high-speed Internet
- Computer with microphone and headset
- Quiet setting with little to no background noise to perform calls
The merger of Autodata Solutions with J.D. Power – announced in December of 2019 – created a valuable combined resource of data and analytics for the automotive industry. The integrated organization operates under the J.D. Power name and includes the brands Autodata Solutions, ChromeData, and UnityWorks. As our collective company expands, we continue to build upon our industry-leading source of automotive data, analytics, and software solutions.
We’re proud of what we do. At Autodata Solutions, we transform complex data into marketing and sales solutions for the automotive industry. Our innovative technologies enable industry partners to optimally support and promote sales. For over 30 years Autodata Solutions has been a trusted and proven partner to the automotive industry. We house over 700 employees throughout five locations in Canada and the U.S.
When you work for Autodata Solutions, you join a team of dedicated professionals who look for new ways to raise the bar. Our corporate culture is results focused, and our offices are informal with the goal of inspiring collaboration and outside-the-box thinking. It takes talent and ambition to meet the challenges of our rapidly evolving market — and that’s all part of the fun.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodata Solutions does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.