This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 22, 2021
Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for a Data Administrator in London, ON.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company, a subsidiary of Transdev. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a self-starter looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Data Administrator is responsible for organizing, analyzing, and producing requested reports based on weekly and monthly data acquired.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Post-secondary diploma in relevant field preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Aptitude for processing and interpreting large sums of data. Using information to create personal reports for key corporate partners to better demonstrate information about a particular service
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations for business development or internal meetings as required
- General administrative tasks such as answering phones and e-mails as well as other duties assigned
Why work for us?
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Opportunity to pick up hours through other divisions
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Hospital & Health Care