RedRhino is growing and we are looking for a wildly talented rhino to join the crash.?
As a senior client & accounts leader, you are in charge of developing strategic plans and orchestrating the effective and timely execution of those plans. in this role, you will:
- Lead campaigns by applying insights and analytics to create strategic marketing plans that deliver on marketing objectives
- Provide expertise and leadership in performance marketing, across all channels: traditional, digital or emerging media
- Lead and develop annual account plans and create clear accountability measures that ensure client and agency financial and business success
- Be a champion for the brands they manage and continually strives to find innovative solutions that builds the brand while fostering the client relationship
- Develop and lead a high functioning accounts team
The Account Director core responsibilities are separated into 4 distinct but complementary areas, they are:
Strategy & Planning
- Provide actionable insight and knowledge of the media and marketing business, demonstrating a depth in performance-based marketing results across all channels through ROI, Brand strategic planning, and buying & planning national media including: TV, OOH, Print, Digital/On-Line (earned, owned & paid)
- Ability to translate insight and knowledge into written strategy documents and present to clients with the end result being winning of new work/projects.
- Prepare pitch presentations, from start to finish, with the ability to confidently present and close business.
- Demonstrated experience with consumer research and tracking data both quantitative and qualitative
- In-depth experience with integrated marketing programs including strategic development, analysis and implementation
- A strong writer, able to translate strategy & business needs into scripts, website copy, ads etc – in conjunction with creative/copywriter.
- Relationship builder, demonstrating an ability to listen and respond to a wide variety of constituencies from CMO to Assistant Brand Managers
- Be the client’s voice within the agency – client advocate
- Able to identify new opportunities within the account/with clients
- Maintains a high level of service to all clients, has credibility and a record of delivering results
- Exhibits sound business judgment to navigate through everyday client and team challenges and commands respect (and authority when needed)
- Track record of strength in business development and financial account growth
- Oversee budgets to ensure profitability of individual accounts
- Able to forecast and develop an integrated Account Plan, collaborating with internal financial team
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict, both internally among functions and externally with advertising agency partners and media partners
- Transparent & accountable, you are a problem solver for clients and internal team members
- Ability to listen and motivate account team members to achieve shared goals
- Ability to foster an optimal environment for idea generation and creative innovation
- Trusted advisor to client counterparts that is seen as a vital part of their team; represent the voice of the client within the agency
- Candid communicator who can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately: to and from the client and among the internal team
- Work with a group of experienced digital and brand marketers
- Modern, open-concept workspace and work from home flexibility
- Extra time at Christmas and your birthday
- And much more!
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org