Are you passionate about technical designing and drafting for a company where you can make an impact? This role will provide the opportunity to support the applications team with drafting of fixed water treatment systems and mobile water treatment systems!
You will work closely with the Applications Engineering team and Sales organization to develop technical documents for bids to support wins in rental/system orders for Pall Water.
Essential job functions:
- Prepare complex layouts of total filtration systems and components and considers process and marketing parameters, customer specifications, hydraulics, strength of materials, materials compatibility, cost, serviceability and aesthetics.
- Prepare P & ID’s (Process and Instrument Drawing)and customer/vendor quotation drawings, customer approval/ certified drawings, and detail and shop/fabrication drawings with adherence to Pall Water’s drafting standards.
- Build preliminary design models and drawings within two-dimensional and 3-dimensional Computer Aid Design software platforms, in accordance with the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)14.5m standards for drawings.
- With supervision, manage creation, finalization, submission of Budget and Firm Lease and Sale of Equipment proposals for Industrial and Municipal projects
- Request credit checks from Finance for all firm bids and presents any aberrant results to Sales/Finance for approval
- Two-year technical degree with at least three (3) years of experience in a design environment which includes specific experience in electrical, mechanical or control systems design OR
- Five (5) years of experience in a design environment which includes four specific experience in electrical, mechanical or control systems designs.
- 3-5 years of experience in AutoCAD, Inventor, Vault or other CAD systems. 1-2 years of experience with low pressure membrane filtration and reverse osmosis equipment required.
- Experience in bid/proposal development preferred.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.