IT Business Systems Specialist
ZTR is looking for an investigative and organized IT Business System Specialist to provide support to our multiple divisions and employees globally. As a recognized global leader in industrial telematics and locomotive modernization, we provide a dynamic, professional environment where ideas and innovation are encouraged.
As the IT Business System Specialist, you play a key role in provide technical and functional support for our ERP and CRM business systems. This position offers a lot of autonomy and requires tremendous flexibility and adaptability.
If you love Information Technology, you think quickly on your feet, and enjoy providing solutions for others, this is the job for you!
As the IT Business System Specialist, you will:
- Provide technical and functional support for ERP and CRM business systems.
- Partner with project managers, technical resources, vendors, and management to develop and execute business system projects.
- Lead complex projects to design strategic solutions aligned to ZTR’s business system architecture roadmaps.
- Transform system data into business insights that will drive ZTR’s strategic and tactical business decisions.
- Manage system development lifecycles for MS Dynamics CRM, Epicor, MS SQL Server and System Integrations.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 7+ years’ experience as an application administrator or IT business system specialist.
- Experience with ERP Systems and CRM Systems.
- Experience with Business Process Management.
- Related to:
- Experience with MS SQL and creating SSRS reports
- Some software development skills are considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of system architecture and dot net web-based applications.
- Ability to work individually and as part of cross functional teams.
Why Work at ZTR?
At ZTR, we are passionate about technology and innovation! ZTR continuously promotes a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place for driven people to make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will have the ability to direct your own career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
We live and breathe by our ZTR Golden Rules:
- One team, one dream
- Embrace our differences
- Build relationships
- Customer success fuels our success
If these values resonate with you, apply today and become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.