Senior Facebook Ads Manage
Northern delivers Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions, designed and developed with the latest open source technology. We specialize in building Magento & Shopify eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking a Senior Facebook Ads Manager who will complement our passion for advertising, technology and performance-based results.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Senior Facebook Ads Manager who is just as passionate about executing digital marketing campaigns as they are about strategizing them. Our ideal candidate has 3+ years experience in paid media management.
The Senior Facebook Ads Manager is responsible for furthering our clients’ online reach with performance marketing campaigns that drive conversions. The incumbent will strategize, create, and manage social advertising campaigns, monitoring their performance and optimizing them for results. Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ads, as well as a passion for digging into data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns, will best support the incumbent in this role.
Full time remote is available nationally (Canada only). For those close to our office in London, ON we have flexible office hours based on training and collaboration needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, analyze, and optimize Google Ads and Bing Ads for clients across varying industries
- Structure campaigns and ad groups, and determine the best settings
- Monitor campaign performance using various reporting tools
- Analyze campaign metrics and data, and communicate campaign traction and suggestions for improvement to both internal and external contacts.
- Contribute to creative and strategic thinking through conception and execution of ideas that drive success for our clients.
- Monitor client marketing initiatives on a close basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals.
- Prepare reports and present results internally and to clients.
- Conduct AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Confidently navigate, operate, and leverage platforms used within the department to drive client results (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook ads etc.)
- Form conclusions that are both data and marketing driven & able to make compelling arguments based on data and results to strengthen relationships and foster growth.
- Train team members and others on media buying best practices and demonstrates leadership through influence within Northern Commerce and channel partners.
- Contribute to building and delivering client pitches for client leads and existing clients.
- Stay in the know of the latest trends and eCommerce tactics for advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more.
Knowledge, Education, & Experience Required
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a digital media environment focusing on paid search
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital advertising.
- Knowledge of SEM/PPC/CPM trends and experience managing Google Ads clients/campaigns
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Understands Search Intent & Purchasing Behaviour
- Business Knowledge (i.e. Sales Cycle, Product Market Fit, Profits, Seasonality)
- Ability to Critically Analyze Data & Provide Recommendations
- Google Analytics Certified
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working remotely
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
- Access to reliable internet and comfortable/efficient workspace
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position