Sr. Business Analyst
As the Sr. Business Analyst, your purpose is to focus on ensuring that our teams across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience are constantly optimizing the Salesforce platform to help Paystone deliver industry best practices in prospect engagement, client on-boarding, account management and technical support. You will also participate on integration projects between Salesforce and Paystone products, where you’ll lead requirements gathering to document the integration design and architecture.
- Work directly with project stakeholders across Paystone to establish Salesforce solution requirements and detailed implementation plans
- Develop documentation including User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Prototypes, Process Flows, Personas, Journey Maps and Wireframes to support the design and development of Salesforce
- Perform business process analysis, assess best practices for process improvement and recommend solutions
- Acting as the product owner of the Salesforce platform for Paystone, you will be responsible for on-going communication to the business on any changes to road map priorities
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Design and review test cases, process change requests, facilitate UAT, support installation and deployment
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Baseline skills/experience in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Knowledge/experience as a business and/or system analyst, through working experience
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Willingness to travel between London and Montreal as required
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
- Experience documenting user stories and building to-be process flow diagrams
- Hands-on experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning UI would be a strong asset in this position
Paystone is a leading Canadian provider of payment processing and customer engagement solutions. Our secure, user-friendly solutions are used at over 25,000 locations across Canada and the United States by thousands of companies, including the ALDO Group, The Source, Booster Juice, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn and 50 of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands
Paystone is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create a safer, faster and smarter payment and customer engagement solutions for our customers. Named one of ‘Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies’ 3 consecutive years in a row and recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces in Technology’ 2 years in a row we are committed to excellence both internally and externally!
Why work for Paystone?
Certified as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces our office culture is like no other – with many virtual social events such as gaming events, fitness activities and comedy events. We offer flexible scheduling to promote a healthy work/life balance, a company perk plan through Perkopolis. We also employ an engaged and diverse workforce of all ages and ethnicities.
If you yearn to be part of a passionate, driven team whose primary vision is to forge meaningful, personal relationships with its clients all whilst working in an upbeat, fun and motivating environment then we want to meet you!
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.