Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best technology. We specialize in building Magento/Shopify eCommerce implementations, and full-service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
What We're Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Production Manager with a proven track record of providing project management coordination, support, and assistance in all aspects of projects and programs. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the project delivery of all ongoing projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate will be one who leads by example, and knows how to bring out the best in people and to act as a galvanizing force.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning and monitoring, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and other sprint-related initiatives across multiple teams.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and access to information across the organization.
- Establish and maintain an understanding of requested/prioritized project values and appropriately considers sequencing, timing, dependencies, etc.
- Identify barriers and involve internal team members or stakeholders to help clear roadblocks, and/or to identify potential alternative solutions (in collaboration with the Team Lead).
- Serve as a liaison between the production and management teams. Working closely with developers, designers, marketers, project managers, and account managers.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Understanding of agile software development lifecycle methodologies, values, and procedures.
- An understanding of how website platforms integrate with enterprise systems including CRM, ERP, and CMS and/or experience with SEO, SEM, and using analytics for data-driven decision making is preferred.
- Skills required in:
- Problem solving
- Strategic planning
- Project management software
- Proficient with G-Suite tools.
- Advanced Excel reporting capabilities for building, tracking, and analyzing data.
- Experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders across organizations.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms; specifically, experience with Magento and Shopify is an asset
- Knowledge of various scripting/programming languages designed for web development as well as various digital marketing platforms is an asset
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience being Scrum Master (or equivalent) on multiple teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different departments, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- PMP/CAPM is considered an asset
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness to daily work
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position