Bilingual Account Manager- Remote
In the role of Bilingual Account Manager
- Relationship Builder
- Self- driven
- Lead Generator
- Customer focus
- Good Person
- Work with customers to continue to be successful and grow with us
- Prepare and present monthly results, and recommend strategies for performance improvement
- Introduce clients to additional Vicimus products that solve dealer problems; working through the process from introduction to implementation
- Maintain client relationships and assist clients with generating success across Vicimus products and services
- Maintain and update all activity in CRM
- Call contacts with the goal of scheduling meetings, training sessions, and/or product demos. You will be interacting with business owners and managers in the automotive industry.
- Respond to incoming leads via email and phone in a consultative manner
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Follow up with clients throughout the sales cycle until the sale is closed
- Create and foster relationships with new clients to help increase client retention and generate sales growth
- Dedicated customer service experience, with a personal commitment to the success of your clients
- Hit targets we set together
- Communicate openly and be receptive to ideas
- Contribute ideas to our product development
- Teach us things we didn’t know
- Learn things you didn’t know
- Bring a great attitude and positive energy every day
- 1-2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of closing sales– show us what you’ve accomplished
- At least 2 years’ experience in either inside sales, telemarketing (working with software and/or digital solutions is an asset)
- French speaking is a MUST
- Experience working in automotive industry, specifically sales processes, systems & internal operations is a strong asset
- Ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests
- Have a solid understanding of the sales cycle.
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills, both oral and written.
- Timely follow-through, consistency and a getting things done attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills and positive attitude
- Tech savvy and marketing savvy – it’s what we do here, after all
What We Do
We design, build, deploy and manage software-based solutions, and provide personalized strategic services, for dealerships to succeed in their sales, marketing and operations.
Why We Do It Well
We like to think of ourselves as a progressive dealership group. When results aren’t as good as they should be, we act. When everything is going well, we ask, what can we do better. Always pushing the operation to the next level and working smart to lead the way forward. That’s how we build our solutions. That’s how we run our business. That’s how we make a difference. And that’s what it will be like to work with us. Hope you’ll join us.
Vicimus is an equal opportunity employer
At Vicimus we welcome diversity and we celebrate our differences. In fact, we believe in difference makers. And in good people. Having a diverse workforce inspires new ideas, creates bigger opportunities, and builds stronger bridges with our customers.
All employment decisions here at Vicimus (including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination) are based on our business needs, job requirements and individuals’ qualifications. Vicimus does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability and any other status protected by the law.
Vicimus is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will provide reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities during recruitment, assessment and upon hiring.